Saturday, December 22, 2007

First Fellatio - The Geek

When we met, it was clear to both of us that she was more experienced. Never a shy girl, she was a friendly and giving girl. Knowing they would like it, she liked doing it, and was remarkably libertine about it. She started young and enjoyed something about each of the lucky cocks she fellated in preparation of the first time she blew me.

With me, she was amazed at how long it took me to kiss her, and when I finally did she was reasonably impressed. As a virgin with a limited set of acceptable expressions for affection I had a fair amount of practice at that. We were mutually smitten. She was used to being sexually attractive. I, not so much. I wanted us to "be good". She wanted us to enjoy each other, but not if there were to be regrets. She was patient with my reticence, if a bit frustrated.

What a pair we made. Me, a repressed, guilt-ridden, chronically-masturbating, virginal sex-addict. She, a free-spirited, cock-sucking, cum-swallowing, cheerful, friendly, nymphomaniac.

The first time her lips caressed the head of my cock was electric.

Making out on her ugly green couch, I ground away, dry humping. My raging manhood clawed its way past the waistband of my jockeys and through unbuttoned 501's. I headed north and pressed the head of my cock just below her breasts. Rubbing her sternum seemed in my distorted reality to be less sexual then say, titty-fucking.

Her lips parted in shock to see my cock headed in the direction of her thirsty mouth She later reported thinking: "Oh My..he's really going to do this...." I was thinking I wouldn't and would stop short. Turns out she was right.

I found her mouth too inviting. I advanced until I was tantalizingly (for both of us!) within range of her tongue. It darted out and, quick as a flash, my oral cherry was devoured. That first time, delicious. I had no idea, however, the delights that would have awaited me if I had let her kneel and control the position, the timing, the cadence, the depth...

Oh my the depth. Have I mentioned that my wife can deep-throat like a pro? Amazing to see 6-7 inches of dick, encircled by lips, caressed by back of the tongue and then.... with a wiggle and a gasp.... it sliding slightly curved down the back of her throat. She chins me like an athlete touching the bar , or touching his chest to the pavement.

That first time was tentative, soft, wet licks. Careful not to scare her skittish quarry. I hesitant. Not knowing the details then of her history. Uncertain if in the cold light of morning she would feel regret. As she finally eased her mouth around the head, my few polite thrusts and she was tenderly milking my nectar. The cat in cream smile on her face said a lot.

No comments: