Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First Taste of Pussy. - The Husband.

Other than having a pussy ground against my chin, and one abortive tentative attempt in the dark with a stranger involving more fingers than tongue, my wife took my tongues cherry along the road to taking my ultimate cherry.

I don't recall for certain that the memorable experience was in fact the very first time that my tongue so much as grazed her nether regions, but the cunnilingus itself is a treasure trove of sights, textures, tastes and fragrances.

I assume that by the time this memory was created I had plenty of imagery in my mind of the sights and sounds and sensations of her giving me oral pleasure. I didn't think it odd at the time, but she never even hinted at requesting some sort of reciprocation. (Well other than the not so subtle hints that if I'm OK with sucking, I really out to do something about her under-fucked pussy. I understand nw that for her giving head isn't a prelude, it is in and of itself a destination.)

Of the many things on my kinky to do list was the idea of shaving a woman's legs. Watching shaving has always fascinated me, dunno why, but with the lens of trans-gendered issues, I wonder if I wasn't projecting subconsciously my leg feeling the smooth drag of the razor. I may well be melding various images and sensations in my mind, but I recall catching her in the tub mid shave and 'helping' her. She was kind of blushing abut it, which in some ways wasn't like her. Looking back it wasn't the nudity that likely bothered her so much as the personal nature of her interrupted grooming.

At some point I joined her in the tub. That inevitably led to a bit of a soapy blow job. I was unsure of whether my sensitive palate and olfactory receptors would enjoy the experience or not as opinions on this delicacy seem to vary a lot. I was resolved to make the attempt. I in obtuse ways had her turn around into a 69 position. It would have been simple to say, "Hey, flip around I want to eat you out while you suck that." But was a little unsure about how the geometry of that works, and not at all sure abut promising something that I was unqualified as yet to deliver. To guide me I had only lurid descriptions from girls I had met over phone lines when such things were still mostly un-moderated, and unpaid.

At some point her cute little ass and tightly clamped legs were pointed my direction and I got a nice close up view of her lips, smooth now that she had inquired and found to her relief (seems odd in this day an age) that no I have no objection at all to her shaving there. Nomenclature from an Honors Biology class flooded from my brain. I nearly blushed again as when I first heard those terms from my pretty blond, high school biology teacher. Labia majora, check. a flick of the tongue, a gasp, legs parted slightly, followed by lips and there labia minor. (If Mrs. A_____ is reading this, yeah I could Google the terms make sure I get them right, but this isn't about being more real than the reality of my very tangible feeling memories.)

I tongued, licked and traced a gentle (because I was tentative not skilled) finger the length of her vulva and back. As she parted, I probed and prodded with fingers and tongues, tasting with relief the lovely taste of fresh washed, highly aroused pussy. Those that revel in pussy worship have it right it is delectable. Add some fragrantly subtle bath soap, and it really appealed to me clean fetish. I think in a soapy tub is still my favorite setting for cunnilingus. I am sure she came, but more from the naughty newness of knowing that I had succumbed to her charms and partaking of some of her forbidden fruit not by being cajoled or pressured, but because she was in fact, irresistible.

1 comment:

Sangria said...

Great post, but in particular your 2nd paragraph's description of cunnilingus was exquisite. My mouth watered just reading this entry.