Wednesday, December 26, 2007

No Wonder, I Woke Up Sticky! - The Geek

One of my favorite features of Site Meter is the listing (if any) of what it is that was typed into the search engine prior to arriving at our site. Sometimes they are pretty outlandish. I find that if someone arrived at out site, it is because our site ranked high in Google. I have no idea about the logic Google uses, but it seems we do well because we update frequently and have actual unique content. (Meaning not cut and pasted from elsewhere, not that the ideas maybe aren't ones others have had. I hope. I hope our experience is that unique!) I save these up as I see them in a post that I first mentioned these hits. It's getting harder to catch these beauties as our traffic count increases since I can only see the last 100 hits (out of about 225 today so far)
Today's gem was: "masturbated a man off when asleep, clips". Makes me squirm a little bit to have woke up from a nap and read that! ~smile~ I was thinking of making two lists, one that I am astounded with all the smut on the web on a given subject, like say "Pussy Worship" that we are ranked as high as we are. The other would be the unlikely to the absurd that results from combinations of words appearing in posts but not at all in the order the search suggests. To illustrate: the search today hit because of this post:

Full Contact Monogamy: Yay, me!...I masturbated... The Husband.
(Well I made up the man meat part but you get the idea. ... I didn't even get up in disgust to clean up my mess, just fell asleep in my sweats, knowing that ...
fullcontactmonogamy.blogspot.com/2007/12/yay-mei-masturbated-husband.html - 81k

In no particular order except as they tickled my funny bone, lets start with the ones that are maybe relevant, but seems shouldn't lead so directly to our modest blog.

Relevant but Why us? (Over others):

-"Wife gives head" seemed apt, finally, she does in fact do that AND we write about it, Bingo!

-Another rather specific Google search: "with his * cock in my mouth" found us.

-"She was grabbing my cock" seems a reasonable search to find us.

-My personal favorite on several levels is: "tonguing his ass"

-We were #3 out of 1/2 a million possible sites on a Google search for "pussy worshipping husbands"

-in the top 40 for the search "was fucking me so hard"

-Top 10 for "my first taste of cock" and also "look up my skirt with no panties"

-#2 most likely on Google search: "his finger up my ass" +husband

-Someone waded through 211 previous entries for "wife blowjobs" before settling on our blog.

- Over the course of several days "pussy worship wife" and "pussy worship husband" appeared. Followed by "geek and pussy worship"

-"Naked up my skirt" ranked our blog at the top of the Google's list.

-"Look at my cunt up my skirt" yielded a visitor. Sadly no view of her cunt was extant on the bog from the vantage post of looking up her skirt.

-"My wife loves Oral"....Why, yes. Yes, she does! (Lucky me!) She is even learning to enjoy receiving it too!

-"Wife enjoying pre-cum" whats not to enjoy about my sweet slippery goodness?

-"He fisted my cunt" well, on occaision.

-Yet another search of our worship practices. This one, "Pussy Worship wife hubby" suggests that perhaps we should find a nice pussy that we can both use together?

-"First Fellatio" Yep, she got that cherry too!

-"wife started licking and sucking" is indeed how she generally starts.

-"Wife Cock Worship"

-"I love the taste of his cum"

-"Quick Orgasm" GOTTA mean her, not me, but I am working on that skill.

-"her puckered rosebud" So I write this phrase once and we are number one. I feel like a stud.

-"hubby shaves wifes pussy blog" Hmm top 10 out of 1/2 million. Who knew this risky activity was so popular?

-"Fellatio". 48th???? Oh she deserves so much more accolades than that!

-"my husband" "between my legs" I am mildly insulted that Our blog was like 118th for this paired set of phrases. I shall have to spend more time between my wife's legs I guess!

-"my wife cant keep her hand off my cock" If only!

-"WIFE ENJOYING CUM" apparently very enthusiastically if capitalization is any gauge.

Irrelevant, but fun:

-A fellow Blogger used the search bar to find "goal setting, parenting, and health" I hope we were helpful with that!

-"Wife pumping strangers cock" found us. This is news to me. Maybe I should read her posts more closely? Another quite specific one: "spank,smack,owww, he spanked her naked ass as her lips sucked the cock in her mouth"

-" fucking hot blushed girl flipped her over" dunno if fucking is an adjective or a verb here.

-In the top 20 of 121K for results of search "husband loves to film another mans cum in my pussy"

-Top 10 for "mr. wiggles" dildo. who would search that? and 1200 similar entries???

-"Fisting the Husband" let me just say OUCH! we will NEVER be doing this.

-"My slutty skirt"...hmm dunno, do they mean her's or mine? I tend to crossdress in sluttier skirts than what she might typically wear..

-Google UK had us in the top 20 for "trying to look up my short skirt was making his cock hard" I SURE hope they meant her skirt not mine. I mean I have nice legs i a skirt but looking up under my tartan spoils the effect.

-"picture girls goofy silly giggly cocksucking sluts" (We are #1 for that by the way)

-"Husband Wife Fellatio" We will NOT be doing that. Wife Girlfriend, Wife Cousin, maybe.

-Somebody wanted: "Husband and Wife crossdressing pics" I guess I could loan her a suit to complete the picture. Or since this reader was from New Zealand, is it crossdressing when we rotate the other direction and I wear manly clothes and my wife goes en femme?"
-Ice Rocket found us for "shaving" dunno if that is for her nether region, my legs or my coin purse. ~scratches~

I guess with 40-50K words 'penned' in 6 weeks there are bound to be some matches.

2 comments:

The Fellatrix said...

This is a great list; you get a lot more variety than I do. You might be interested in statcounter.com, they save your last 500 page loads I think. I use both statcounter and sitemeter. Their stats are different but I like something about each.

Rae said...

I love it! I actually stole using "sitemeter" from you guys, and LOVE it! The last site counter I used was way too basic...I'm far too curious to know where people are coming from to not have lots of info.

I need to figure out what you were doing though to find out where people were seraching you. I havent' gotten all of the fun things on sitemeter yet.

Hope your holidays were good! I'm finally home, thankfully.