Saturday, September 27, 2008

Triple Threat - The Wife

[Photo]How bad am I? My husband was busy uploading some of our kinky pictures to this blog. Seeing all of those pictures, and rereading about our recent exploits got me really horny. Hubby and I had already fucked this morning, (after I had awakened to him rocking the bed with the force of his masturbation), but it had been interrupted by the awakening of our toddler. So, even though I had cum earlier, I really wanted to cum again. I reached to my nightstand and grabbed Mr Wiggles. Felt really good. Hubby took one look at me and started stroking himself. I felt in the mood for a little penetration, so I had hubby grab one of our non-working (battery lid is lost on most of ours) dildo's. I inserted it and started fucking. I was so wet that the dildo slid easily, in and out of my hot cunt. Faster went the dildo...and my breathing. This really got hubby's attention. He raised himself above me and dropped his hard cock into my mouth. I sucked for a bit, but I really wanted more penetration. I had him hand me another, slimmer, dildo. He lubed it up, and worked it into my ass.

WOW!!!! While he worked me with both dildo's, I worked my clit with Wiggles. Very very nice indeed!!!! Then, he pulled the dildo out of my ass and tried to put himself in. However, I was so wet, that he (unbeknownst to him) slid into my pussy. He wondered about the ease with which he slid into my ass, and I just didn't have the heart to tell him he was buried in my cunt. In spite of having just masturbated himself to orgasm while I made breakfast, he still managed to cum in short order.

Note: He's getting better about masturbating. I had to laugh though at his "deer in the headlights" look this morning when he realized I had caught him tossing one off. Very sweet!!

Now, there is a house to clean and children to care for. Sex will have to wait. Not too long though.

No comments: