Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Day of Kink, Part Two - The Wife

Her "BDSM Lite" post coming soon...its in editing.

The problem with posting several days after a sexual encounter is, that even with a memorable experience....you still forget stuff.

Here is what I DO remember:

spanking.
HARD SWAT.
pictures.
getting fucked.
he came.....I don't remember where.
I came, but that goes without saying.

Mostly, I remember laughing. After the really hard swat, I fell over with a tear running down my face and laughing hysterically. Hubby tried to stay "in character", but in the middle of a very Dom sentence, he broke up too.

That is what good sex is all about. The most memorable thing we did was laugh together. That is what takes sex to the next level. The intimacy of being able to laugh about it.

No comments: