Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rider Arrival. - The Husband

So I was finishing up the previous entry and two things arrived.

First was an assignment notification in our email from Eden's It should be here in a few days.

Next was a big brown truck with a modest plain looking box. Inside was a purple lumpy kidney shaped item. The engineer part of me had to check it out I found it has a little removable bullet vibe with watch style lithium ion batteries. Removing the battery safe strip I found that it has three settings. buzz, Buzz, and BUZZZZZZZ. I think she's going to like BUZZZZZZZZZ. I need an actual vagina to stuff this thing in for the next phase of product testing.

I called her to tell her its here already. She is excited to try it. She pouts that I'll probably take it away from her and hide it. Not a bad idea, that. ~evil grin~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww. I am jealous! I wanted it!