Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Y'all are Some Kinky F*cks! - The Husband

I come home to find the wife has been showing off her masturbatory prowess. Mind you, No ONE knows this blog is here it isn't linked to our vanilla life, or slightly interesting online persona's, nothing. We always recognized that from time to time, people might stumble here on their own.

If this is you then well, welcome, sort of.

How come no one has gotten here searching for say, "How to spice up your monogamous relationship" Or "how to keep your marital bed interesting"?

No so far we have had exactly two visitors.

First one was searching on AOL for quite specifically - "asked-me-to-spank-her" funny that phrase in its entirety appeared in my first post I think. They didn't stay long, don;t know if I am disappointed or happy about that. Funny though, because had the wife blogged last night's experiment with switching roles- the search phrase "asked-me-to-spank-him" also would have yielded results. Interesting experience, maybe I'll write a post about that too.

The next came here again using mad search skillz... they typed "blogspot masturbation OR masturbate -mental -intellectual -tee" Pretty clever, that...Why didn't I think -intellectual when I search for masturbatory stories. None of that mental or metaphorical masturbation for me, thanks! I think this one may have been an automated search by a guy that maintains a pretty exhaustive blog of links to masturbation stories. We are now linked on masturbation links it seems.

Tempting to work more kinky language into my vernacular and see what sort of searcher that drags in!

We are planning on just letting this blog grow or wither on its own. No pointing people here, no commenting on other blogs to raise anyone's curiosity.

We might link out of here eventually if there are blogs that we read together and find interesting or relevant, and if someone finds this on their own and want to link thats fine too.

It seems odd to have any traffic at all already.

No comments: