Monday, November 12, 2007

Kinky 'Pitchers - The Geek

I was tired last night and dozed off early. I awoke to the flash of a camera on the other side of the bed. The artist was feeling creative. There was a tacky (for a bed sheet) burgundy satin sheet tacked to the wall behind her head. Her hair was beautifully curled, makeup set for evening stun.

Lips in a nice glossy "Fuck-Me" red. She was wearing one of my full length slips. Its a shame that women don't really wear them anymore. I think the market for slips and pantyhose is strictly a CD thing, but I digress.

Watching her slutting it up for the camera, I found myself suddenly a lot less sleepy. Despite her protestation of "Watch the lipstick!" I couldn't resist the blatant invitation. Slipping my quickly hard cock between her lips, I did "Fuck- Her"mouth gently, mindful of the liptstick. She got a couple of nice pictures without needing a touch-up. No,we won't be posting those pics, but take my word for it very spankable.

Taking the camera, I took just a few shots as she writhed and played. A great shot that shows absolutely nothing turned out very sexy. Her arm disappearing beneath her gives a hint that she was fingering her wet slit. The glint in her eye and the slight parting of the lips confirms that she is being naughty. This picture in a nice black and white treatment ended up on her medium vanilla blog.

Back on he back, she took a few more self pictures as I diddled her clit. She got a nice picture of her gently cumming. Her head thrown back exposing her vulnerable neck begged for a little strangulation, and the result is the picture you see here.

As a conflicted virgin, I had some kinky urges but was uncomfortable with them. The closest I had ever gotten to anything with a BDSM flavor was a chaste girlfriend that was a pretty enthusiastic aficionado of zipper-grinding. She (and I) would feel guilty when our innocently intentioned make-out sessions ended u with an oops of an orgasm. We had no idea what we were doing but apparently we were aiming for tantric blue-balls. In an effort to keep her from rising up against me and going "too far" I had the bright idea to tie her up. This did keep her from rubbing up against me, but didn't really tone down the kink.

When The Artist met The Geek, she had no such silly reservations about orgasms. Especially if one was making out and rolling around in a bed. At one point she asked me to tie her up. Not sure if I had mentioned my previous boy scout knot tying experience or more likely, the previous girlfriend kink. Regardless, I EAGERLY tied her wrists together and then over head to one side of the headboard. I teased and tickled until to my shock, she asked me to spank her. "Harder!" she urged when my first tentative slap only warmed her bottom, but didn't sting. It took quite a few swats each incrementally harder until I was rewarded with a then strange, but now familiar glazed look of her reaching another place. I was so turned on by this and horrified in a small compartmentalized portion of my mind that I was hitting a woman and really getting off on it. The fact that it was consensual, encouraged and effective entered into my thinking not at all. As she hoarsely whispered her encouragement and said something to the effect that "you like that don't you?" , instinct went somewhere I couldn't; have known about. Very carefully deciding exactly how hard would be attention-grabbing, but not so far that she would want to quit this game of chicken, I slapped her across the face. It was almost out of body and definitely out of character for me. I almost came from that, and I think she might have.

This began a 15 year odyssey of kink. Reading something about asphyxiation play, (dangerous, kids don't try this at home) I once added it to a bit of rough play. It was very well received. There is something incredible erotic for a woman who is after all already spreading her legs and letting you fuck her to trust you in the fervor of rutting to place your hand around her neck. That moment when her eyes start to roll back a little can be intoxicating.

No comments: