Thursday, March 20, 2008

Earthquake... -The Husband

I kinda doubt she felt the tremors this morning since my pillow is located 310 kilometers from hers. It woke me up though. I need to be asleep because I have my second of eight 12.5 hour shifts in a few hours. Even the sleepy potion that comes when I, well, come didn't help.

I have mandatory training the day after my "on-week" ends, then I'll probably pick up another 25 hours of overtime in a couple of days then dash home bleary eyed. Small wonder that I seem to have less time for sexing and blogging these days.

My last week on was 8 successive night shifts. I woke the wife just about every time I called, and slept when she was awake. It was hard not being able to reach out from one of my mile-high-plus port-a-johns. Sitting a-top 16 growling diesel cylinders doesn't make for a very good acoustics so I retreat to "my office" to call her. So far, despite the surprisingly well maintained and relatively hygienic conditions of these portable outhouses, I have yet to engage in an audible sexual escapade from one, but desperate times....

1 comment:

Lorax Lady said...

Self-loving in an outhouse, no matter how well kept, is undoubtedly desperate. However, I love imagining someone doing something as nasty as that...